One-on-one meetings provide knowledge gain and new business contacts.
The Exports partnerships platform is designed to boost capacity to increase international trade, improve productivity and competitiveness by enabling beneficiary SMEs to confidently and competently target and connect with prospective buyers in European markets.
Enterprises representing various sectors such as agriculture, agro-food industry, information and communication technologies, textiles, construction, renewable energy, automotive, creative industries, etc. from Moldova and abroad are expected to participate in B2B and in the events.
Export Partnerships platform is open to any of the following players willing to set up collaborations with FOREIGN partners and access NEW markets:
The overall objective of the Export partnerships platform brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost-efficient and result in business!
• Startups & Entrepreneurs
• Government representatives, policymakers
• First responders
The format of the Export Partnerships platform:
During a year, the Export partnerships platform will offer the possibility for domestic companies to set up meetings with foreign companies interested in presenting a business proposal, negotiating a commercial agreement, or showcasing a new product(s).
Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website. B2B events will be organized as long-term matchmaking events allowing participants to book and hold meetings.
• As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to-one meetings
• As market/sales manager - find new European customers
• As a product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange to promise pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about the latest's trends
The Partnership for Exports Forum is organized by the Advanced Cross-River Capacities for Trade Project (AdTrade) funded by Sweden and the United Kingdom, and implemented by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).